Hi guys, having a bit of trouble with fitting my fuel pump..

Basically i went to fit my 255 and ran in to a trouble right away! The banjo bolt wouldn't come off, i mean like if you force it you will start banding fuel lines, it started to flex as it is so i just left it and soaked it in wd-40.

I was speaking to nick off here on fb and his fuel pump set up is COMPLETELY different to mine and we don't know why, whether it's to do with the year of the car? (his is newer than mine) and his is facelift mine isn't.

Well anyway this is my fuel pump set up and the bolt in the middle is stuck, has anyone else had this problem!? And how the fuck do i get it off lol..

fp.jpg

Rob.

Lots of wd to sets of spaners. one to hold the bigger nut and one to undo the bolt then alot of force and swearing! Plus check the threads i cant remeber if it undoes the wrong way if ya get me. my v was the same as urs n was a wore to do!!

Hmm, we did soak it up! hopefully it will come off with ease after the wd40 being soaked in now for a few days! NEED this done then i can get my fueling set up at the tuners!! Sad face :(.

Fueling don't get me started on that haha I'm rocking standard fuel pressure till I go for my emb and map it sucks feels so down on power and I have to take it easy.