NOT HAPPY what is it with rocks around gardens!

still related to my ep91 but because of IDIOTS placing boulders near there grass at the front of there house i now have a big scrape along my side skirt and lower part of drivers side door on my black v. sick of people round here doing it and as a result of it i was reversing up a realy narrow road at my friends house and couldnt see these boulders in the mirror and.... crunch! not happy atall. tempted to bang on there door and tell them what there fu***ng stupid idea has caused. anyone had a similar problem??

I know what u mean, hasnt happened to me like this but my tool of a brother once left a brick in some long grass on a bank on my drive then proceeded to park his car in the way (weve got a HUGE drive and he parks so far up it he stops about 10 cars parking beyond him!!) forcing me up the bank to which the brick flicked up and put a nasty scratch in my wheel, i obviously wasnt impressed by his lazyness!!

I gathered all the ones in their garden up and pile them up into a wall at their front door. Sorry if this was someone on here lol

lol i fort about doing sumin a little more than that but probably wont be a good idea. i maywell do this tho :D

wasent parked there, had to reverse up as the turning circle at the bottom was full of cars. thinking of taking my ktm up there and showing them what damage a 110 michelin starcross will do to there big flash garden. it was hanging out in the road, my mate lives deep in the sticks lol and the road is barley wide enough for a starlet let alone anyfin else. there off the grass and hanging on the road, turns out alot of people have done it

Edited by dazzariley69

I live on a private driveway, at the bottom a house on the corner has 2 massive rocks to keep people from driving over their garden. My mate dropped me off once and was reversing down (on his phone) and all I heard was GOOOOOSH!!.. I turned around and there he was STUCK on these rocks :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was only a Saxo by the way, but my GOD I was in tears :lol: :lol: :lol: