Running without lambda

Do they be single wire and il post a pic where am fiting it its a racetech decat. Bought it from here previous member who i bought it off his fitted fine its for td04

Its this

299a6d76.jpg

And this bit doesnt go in

6194e3ee.jpg

Edited by Hawwy

was my old kit when i got it off driver who ran it on his glanza he didnt use a lamba sensor but when i went to get my emu maped it was having issues with idle so i had the bung added on to fit the lamba to see if it solved the prob. trying to find my lamba sensor atm to measure it up but cant find it in my piles of crap ha :D

ebay or any exhaust /motor factor should have them but ud prob be easier seeing if anyone local had diffrent lambda u could try out.

Jus need your size (width of urs)

Or you could sell me urs or swap surely mine would fit in your other setup? ( previously it was in a ct9 decat)

I ran without a lambda for about 18 month with the same kit without a single problem. Literally just unplugged it and didn't use it. Mapped by Rick from Race-Tech on an EMB. They put there for a reason on stock cars agreed but its not needed if you're looking after it and putting 99RON etc in it. Mapped and left Closed loop IIRC.

id try just drill it out looks like the hole in the manifold is too small. or find one that fits. i would not and i repeat would not advise running without one. t=comes back to my original point they dont stick them there to look good ;)

I ran mine without one for a while and didn't notice a difference, which makes me think there's a break in the wire on mine somewhere... And i have a wideband so i could see the afr and it was no different with or without... Hmmm...

i drove for about 5miles without one too, didnt even have a bung was loud too :D felt no different though if anything more responsive lol

id try just drill it out looks like the hole in the manifold is too small. or find one that fits. i would not and i repeat would not advise running without one. t=comes back to my original point they dont stick them there to look good ;)

I agree with the lambda part they are there to keep afr's in check

But if its run closed loop it ignores and AFR input anyway.

I ran the kit you're running Hawwy without a lambda for over 18 month at 1.6 bar on a stock engine and never had a problem and my tuner (you know who it is) runs loads of cars without lambda on a closed loop map and again, no issues from this in the years he has been doing it !