Will these Wheels fit?

Hi all :)

Basically managed to finally afford the insurance on my little Starlet beast and I'm after wheels as i have a fair amount of spare cash.

got my eye on some 15x8.25 alloys, its going to be lowered 40mm on springs and i dont want stretched tyres.

can anyone who has similar sized wheels on their starlet tell me if they will scrub? and what the handling is like with wheels that wide?

I dont really care about stancing it out and getting the arch close to the tyre. I just want it to be wide and handle like a go kart.

cheers, Pinske :)

thats a fair with and will look awsome, and is that et 25??? if your gonna run a wide wheel and a big offset ud idealy want a hard setup so they dont catch on your arches everytime u hit a slight bump. i run 15x6.5 and et30 on bc coilovers and have no srubbing issues what so ever. there are alot of handling mods u can make.... i.e front and rear struts, arb, polybushes etc. stetch tyres will depend on the width of the wheel and what width tyre u fit. for example.... 195, 205, etc

ahh shit, they would have looked unreal aswell :/ what offset do you reckon ill need for 8 inch wide rims then? I dont suppose rolling the arches would help much either? i really wanna run wide wheels.

thanks for the help by the way :)

Edited by pinske

decided im going to do it. gonna roll the arches and run stretched 195/45/15W as they wont be stretched too much and it will look amazing. may have to fanny about spacing them out or messing with the arches but it'll be well worth it :)

decided im going to do it. gonna roll the arches and run stretched 195/45/15W as they wont be stretched too much and it will look amazing. may have to fanny about spacing them out or messing with the arches but it'll be well worth it :)

try these guys for rolling
/>http://www.archenemy.co.uk/ they are meant to be really good

Also check for caliper clearance. as you might need a small spacer

i was looking at either xxr's which are 8.25 but think they are a et0 or rota grid vs!! they will look awesome if done right mate post up some pics when youve done it ;)

Got some mint 15'' XXR's for sale if interested, PM me