Took the glanza to pod saturday was a very hot day which i dont think helped the car but i run a 13.2 at 112mph i reckon theres a 12 in there i was having a few issues with the car and we forgot the laptop to sort it out so the boost had to be turned down alittle

heres a couple vids and pics

7769993044_65ba53b9cc_b.jpg

7769992116_3952a556f5_b.jpg

576139_10152010286555646_2068916643_n.jpg

my fav vid me vs a 400bhp civic turbo

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PuE9vDWcWM&feature=plcp

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitMdryXeNU&feature=plcp

/>http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/boyracerelman/?action=view&current=IMG_2220.mp4

Edited by el_man

What horse power you running mate? What turbo and stock engine or forged at what boost?

Nice vids :)

im on a td05 forged was meant to be at 26/27psi but due to a few issues it got turned down a little a lot of my runs went wrong i kept blowing boost pipes one hasnt got a lip on it i need to get that sorted asap

i was still lighting up 2nd on a hot day but they deffo better than road tyres, talking to a few people down there complaining they are running slower could be due to the hot weather so i`ll try a cooler weekend and try crack the 12s, gna play with the map and suspension setup i was happy with the terminal speeds tho

the civics ran 12.6 at 120 a few times, he missed third this run cant get the power down, still on normal.tyres, he may borrow.my semis this weekend and go for 11s,

he has full slicks ready to go on but not changed his driveshafts over yet

Edited by Jack-CTR

In your first video the yellow mustang that Pulls up in the burnout box, i race with that in competition, im planning on going rd05 hybrid fully forged and am aiming for high 11s, full drag slicks, maybe a bit of nos, so i can compete in bigger events, good vids though dude, by the way if you leave the start line when all 3 orange lights come on you will probs run a 13.05 maybe 13.1

the civics ran 12.6 at 120 a few times, he missed third this run cant get the power down, still on normal.tyres, he may borrow.my semis this weekend and go for 11s,

he has full slicks ready to go on but not changed his driveshafts over yet

yea i see it run a few times doing 12s he was saying about the hot weather making it suffer

yeah he wasnt happy about the weather haha

hopefully be nicer this weekend

me.him.and starbo moorley will be there this weekend

Good stuff, im heading down with my mate and his civic turbo, its gona b a long drive lol