I dont want insane power only lookin about 200-250 but i dont want lag because im looking at gettin full boost asap

I want it abit quicker than my bros old gt which had decat, fmic, fcd, stripped, s/s japspeed , air filter relocated and a manual boost actuator and thats it i think standard ct9 i think

Edited by Dickydan

Vf22 with a good map will be between a ct9 and a td04 on lag

I think you've mistaken turbos dude a vf22 is a seriously laggy turbo it probably has the most lag out of the vf series.

Edited by Corey

So which would be better ? Ct9 hybrid? Td12 or td04? Meaning the lag and power i dont wanna put the turbo on too much strain as it wont last long! So id prefer one thats not on its limits but i want a turbo that spools pretty close to a ct9

Ive just been running a td04 set-up and it was pretty good for lag and getting around 260-270bhp but im going for a change this time and hope to run a fresh hybrid ct9 at around 210bhp with quicker spool than the td04.

I done a quarter mile run when i was running td04 at 260bhp and a gt with a hybrid running around 200bhp beat me, to be fair i was catching at the end but he was gone at the start. Both of us had the same tyres and sort of handling spec.

My new build will be aimed around being fast on tight wyndy roads so i wont really be seing alot of top end and the spool should be awesome if i run an uprated top mount.