How much difference does a cage make?

^^^ a full cage can also kill you if not wearing a helmet dependant on height and driving position, you smash your skull against 50x 3mm steel your quite likely not to live to tell the tale goes for your passengers too :) thats why lots of insurance companies will not even insure a car with a cage. on the other hand seeing the state of some of these that have been in a nasty bump ill be taking my changes with a full weld in in my gt lol cage ftw!!! lol

My insurance went up 60quid with a full 9point bolt in, agrgued the toss and got it reduced to a 30increase, everything costs more if its a mod. anyone who does a mod before checking the inflation of the premium is a wally tbh.

My old v cage was 4 point and when to the boot floor rear corners i found this tightend the whole rear! And was instantly noticable. just buy one dude they are great upgrades and if your gonna track it wich i feel you might given the directions you have started to take then you will defo want a cage!!