My 98 Glanza S..Update 11-09-13 Carbing Rear Brace

got this a half hour ago and I can honestly say it's fucking M!NT

big thanks again to jcon for sending me the link of it in japan and a big thanks to david O'hara ( japanese performnace ) for geting it for me, and also thanks to christyep91 as well...

il fit it at the weekend...

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0005-1.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

this just got here and im over the moon, big thanks to russ78 for selling it to me even though it took me ages to finaly send him the money and thanks to sicaln for buying it back in the day, knowing what he was buying was top quality part and not the rep fake shit that's out there

there a few marks on it and a few things to fix but nothing that cant be fixed,

cant wait to get it fixed sprayed 205 black and fitted to the car.. this mite be awile as im buying loads of stuff lately

Photo-0001-1.jpg

http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/dazman2/media/my%20car%20mods/Photo-0003-1.jpg.html'>Photo-0003-1.jpg

http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/dazman2/media/my%20car%20mods/Photo-0004-1.jpg.html'>Photo-0004-1.jpg

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass
  • 1 month later...

they will look quality against your black glanza dazz,

solid buy there bud :thumbsup:

Sound russ, I also picked up the rear interior as well, so I mite take the fabric of it and fit it to the glanza seats, so i'l have an evo 4 interior glanza

this came in yesterday and couldn be more happy, there only 3 glanza's I know of in Ireland that have these brace's and mine is one of them :yahoo:

I took a few pics when I got it and then went out and fitted it to the car right away

Photo-0014-1.jpg

Photo-0008.jpg

Photo-0009-1.jpg

Photo-0016-2.jpg

Photo-0017-1.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

got these 4 weeks ago and just got the tyres taken off them the other day as they are 55 wall and I need 45's

anyway I took them off took these pics and cant believe how clean they are, they like new their that clean

My WedsSport SA 90's

89eb38a1-d6b8-4540-9c81-60aa67ad7df9.jpg

images.jpeg

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass