My 98 Glanza S..Update 11-09-13 Carbing Rear Brace

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I noted my post getting a bit critical, please forgive me, but those are my personal views how I would have done or tried to do it. But it's just a start so I'll watch the progress as I like the looks of the S ;)

Personally I don't like the CCFL in direct Field-of-View (whatever a better term is in English) because I know them for years from my time as a PC-Modder and the first rule for any light back then was: Do not let it come into direct view.

Also I would have mounted the gauges in a A-Pillar bar or at least try to hide the cables and possibly try to hide the mounts a bit.

Apart from that I think it's a really nice base and you will do something good with it.

For example grab some pieces of fabric and bring the seats to a new shine as I notice some serious stains on the passenger side.

Also mount the CCFL between seats and the parcel shelf so there is a light glow from there not blinding other drivers, if wired in a second circuit with a door-open-contact in the bootlid a trunk-lighting and also looking way better and more... "mysterious"? Would be awesome I think.

Edited by Xpect

Also I would have mounted the gauges in a A-Pillar bar or at least try to hide the cables and possibly try to hide the mounts a bit.

Apart from that I think it's a really ni

For example grab some pieces of fabric and bring the seats to a new shine as I notice some serious stains on the passenger side.

just to sum some of the stuff ya said bud.. 1.the gauges were like that when i boughtthe car so if not it broke dont fix it imo..

2. the seat stains well..emmmmm! how do i say this now, ya can blame the ex for that :lol:

im not taking what ya said personal just thoght id clear it up a bit.. well im looking for new seat's anyway...

Love them wheels dude

sound bud.. which one's the rare Gold Gram lights 57c or the Rota RB's

Tbh i love them both as equal haha the gramlights suit black glanzas so well

sound bud

Finalty got the rite backings for the bubble light's i bought a few weeks ago..

the one's on the left are the one's i needed and came the other day..the other one's are off a standard backing.

Photo-0010.jpg

Here is what they look like now...

Photo-0015.jpg

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass

i love the glanza s i have a v myself so for me its the power thing but if i had known about these when i had first passed i would of had one with out a doubt and to be fair it looks cool mate i hope to see more of the glanza s's

not to sure about the blue light tho lol

looks smart anyway :thumbsup:

i love the glanza s i have a v myself so for me its the power thing but if i had known about these when i had first passed i would of had one with out a doubt and to be fair it looks cool mate i hope to see more of the glanza s's

not to sure about the blue light tho lol

looks smart anyway :thumbsup:

sound bud, the blue light can be easily taken out...

Looks good dude :) not a fan of the blue grille though.

the blue grill is in the shed.... i bought a new grill.. this time no colour just standard..

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass
  • 3 weeks later...