• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get in there my son congrats and GL!! lol kidin well done mate dont think im tht brave yet to pop the question i think when i hit 25 ill say feck it im 25 and not getn youger bt yeah congrats, lovers and starlet lovers lol

EP's linin the car park would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like a plan to me!!!!!!!

congrats again guys!

and how GINGER does MJ look in that pic...your so ginger!! STOP DENYING IT!!!!

only messin man, i look forward to toastin your engagment in a large field filled with Jap metal in england very very soon!

Phil.

its not that i cant get it off its because my boss will be on her hols and the other one leaves on the day JAE starts so i got to be there to sort things out before she leaves and my boss comes back.

I will go next year i expect :p

As I said before many congrats!!!!

I can't believe i forgot to ask to see the ring. I do have a good excuse though as i had a long trip down there. :p:D

And it's not acceptable that your not coming JAE Joey. tut tut. :D:D

yeah you never asked to see did you :p

ah well im sorry hehe never mind im sure you going to look after Mikey for me (riight???? :D ) or should I be scared hes going to come back to me very hungover!

And I'm not blooming ginger!! :D

1659.jpg

Had to put this up again lol :D :D :p The resemblance is uncanny!! :D:p

T-shirts for JAE anybody??? :D :D :p The full McGurkin range is available, now Buy one get one free!

Get the hot look this summer, where everyone will be all eyes...

mcgherkinrange.jpg

Joz

yeah you never asked to see did you :D

ah well im sorry hehe never mind im sure you going to look after Mikey for me (riight???? :D ) or should I be scared hes going to come back to me very hungover!

Hehe......maybe sporting a new hairdoo too :p:D:D

i thought he was the tea boys tea boy!!!!

ive only just read this congrats you two im glad you have joined the club me and the missus got engaged 2 years ago it doesnt get any better though lol its all down hill from here :lol: have fun!!