Hi Guys if got a strange question to ask right ive got a blitz nur spec on my car i love it the sound is amazing but now am confused when am driving on the normal roads it sounds how it should sound and when am on the motorway driving at 70mph i cant hear it! So am asking to myself is it me or is there something wrong with the system?. And another question i want to ask is how do i make it pop and bang more often if got an standard iron cast manifold which is not ported so if i port it will it pop and bang more often. Thank you Guys for your help on this

The pop and bang is generally when there a little extra fuel going through which ignites I can get mine to pop and bang when I want by letting off an putting ever so slight pressure on the throttle to realese a tiny bit of fuel or when I spirited driving and the exhaust is warm it will pop then and yes when your on the motorway cruising it won't be as loud mate