** CJ performance anti lift kit GB** price confirmed, taking payments

James

Can i ask that a time scale is added to these GB buys ie You must pay by this time and item will be received by etc.

A lot of people have already paid 1 month in advance and this is not really a fair way to do business.

Can we have an update on this GB or i will be with drawing and asking for my money returned

Regards

John

i will update the list shortly an pm the final people to pay up so we can get these ordered :) lead time is atound 3 weeks :) from order to delivery :)

cheers james

James/Tara

This has now gone on too long, can i ask for a refund

John

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to contact suppliers today and try and get this cancelled completely then and get refunded back what we can as we will lose out on the mould costs, will then sort out refunds for everyone

It doesn't work like that, I payed cj performance for a kit I expect a refund back from them on request not wait around for some chinky Chong company to make up there mind what there going to do.

Do you have any business experience at all? Is cj performance an actual registered business?

Is it about time to come clean yet?

It doesn't work like that, I payed cj performance for a kit I expect a refund back from them on request not wait around for some chinky Chong company to make up there mind what there going to do.

Do you have any business experience at all? Is cj performance an actual registered business?

Is it about time to come clean yet?

excuse me?!?!? first off who the hell do you think your talking too? the items are custom made to order. so get off your high horse with me. go from here and check the sale of goods act before shooting your mouth off at me. you have an issue with that phone me on 07811757042 before 2pm as i will be in work then.

I'll have to contact suppliers today and try and get this cancelled completely then and get refunded back what we can as we will lose out on the mould costs, will then sort out refunds for everyone

It is not the customers fault that you will lose out on mould costs. That is between you and the supplier. A customer has rights by law and within their statutory rights to ask for a full refund if the item hasn't been received.

You'll have to sort anything out with your supplier after you've given refunds. As if they are at fault for slowing this sale down so much, you could possibly get compensation from them.

Err James, what smobey said ^^^

And I know exactly who I am thanks. Trust me if I had said half the things I wanted to say on here I'd probably be banned by now. Reason being I havn't!

It is not the customers fault that you will lose out on mould costs. That is between you and the supplier. A customer has rights by law and within their statutory rights to ask for a full refund if the item hasn't been received.

You'll have to sort anything out with your supplier after you've given refunds. As if they are at fault for slowing this sale down so much, you could possibly get compensation from them.

i see your poont but i just dont simply have the funds to just refund people hence us contacting the supplier to cancel the order and sort out refunds and it is a completly different ball game when the parts are custom made

Err James, what smobey said ^^^

And I know exactly who I am thanks. Trust me if I had said half the things I wanted to say on here I'd probably be banned by now. Reason being I havn't!

if you feel there are thing you want to say sunshine crack on phone me if youd prefer. get it off your chest!!!

I have just had a read of the fuel rail thread and now this one and I have got to say the Customer service is the best I have ever seen NOT how can you talk to member/ YOUR CUSTOMERS like that it is the members of this forum and what ever other forums you are on that keep your Business going and not being funny it seams you have lost a lot of them all in a few hours

I'd rather keep it public so people can see your attitude towards your customers!

so you have plenty to say so just say it!?!?? and to be honest yoi WILL be spoken to how you speak to me. i suggest you choose your words very carefully as of a couple of hours ago i am quite simply a member. i will not be trading any further. all of oir parts that have had issues in the past have been resolved but dont bemaking threats that you are not willing to carry through.