What power would this clutch handle?

zep ecu runing 1.1 bar on ct9. mite upgrade to td04 or ct9 hybrid at sumstage.. would it be a waste of money?

Not a watse but not furture proof if you are thinking of going for more power, you better off over specing your clutch than under ;)

Pay that little bit extra and get a stage 1 clutch will be slightly tougher. I opted for the Greenspeed as its the cheapest of the stage 1's but used exedy friction plate so its not cheap tat it's a win win situation. Mail the shop on ebay and say you havent heard much about the clutches and you are unsure but dont have the money for an exedy stage 1 and im sure they will knock some money off it for you. They did for me anyway.

I have got an Exedy Stage 2 Paddle and mine is pretty mch standard atm apart from a few mods . Being as its a paddle it keeps it cooler and you keep a similar rated pressure plate so threfore is relatively comfortable to sit in traffic with . Its entirely upto you for what you want out of your car :) .

Pay that little bit extra and get a stage 1 clutch will be slightly tougher. I opted for the Greenspeed as its the cheapest of the stage 1's but used exedy friction plate so its not cheap tat it's a win win situation. Mail the shop on ebay and say you havent heard much about the clutches and you are unsure but dont have the money for an exedy stage 1 and im sure they will knock some money off it for you. They did for me anyway.

im waiting for my reply from them about knocking abit of money off :/

im waiting for my reply from them about knocking abit of money off :/

Really?? Hope they do for you mate. I got mine from the Clutch Shop on ebay. I actually bought an exedy clutch labelled organic clutch believing this was a stage 1 but when i asked they said it was standard and the exedy organic was 250 and this one was 115 when i asked for a refund he offered me the Greenspeed for no extra charge. I was more than happy with the service from them.

Really?? Hope they do for you mate. I got mine from the Clutch Shop on ebay. I actually bought an exedy clutch labelled organic clutch believing this was a stage 1 but when i asked they said it was standard and the exedy organic was 250 and this one was 115 when i asked for a refund he offered me the Greenspeed for no extra charge. I was more than happy with the service from them.

ive offered them 160, if not ill go with the 99 quid clutch, as i heard they accepted 70 quid before, and im only 165bhp for now.

Well if you dont plan on upping it then I wouldnt hesitate in buying a standard one buddy it would be fine.

i do have plans as everone does...but whether it does or doesnt happen i dont know ;P have other things on my list to do before upping the power, handling mods etc

Still waiting to see if they accept my 160 offer... hope they dont just ignore it as im kinda desperate lol