Lowering only the rear, affec alignment?

As in the title, had a full alignment done the other month, now I'm happy with the front ride height but feel the rear could go down a bit more in the coillies, if I do this am I right in thinking it won't upset the alignment or anything?

I put mine on trd shocks with 50mm drop and it basically wouldn't drive because I had 16" wheels 6.5j and the axle was way way over to the right. It scrubbed on a flat road in a straight line. Was epic. I've ruined a tyre after 20miles. Panhard rod is needed definitely. I'm lifting mine back up as it still scrapes with the rear aligned with a cusco panhard rod. Can't be arsed with rolling the arches etc.

The only thing changing the height at the rear does is change natural camber I guess and the panhard rod setting but it's unlikely you'll have to adjust it much if at all

The camber wont change on the rear at all.

The only thing you will need to touch is the panhard rod.

Edited by ste91

Cheers guys, yeah I've got a Cusco panhard already and I'm running 15x6.5 et40 rotas, although without a panhard and with 5mm spacers and shitty soft shocks I used to catch

Do people reckon if I've now got Meisters, with the panhard I could put the spacers back on?

Would only give me et35 then.

Charlotte, why not align the panhard a bit to the near side so when it goes over bumps it will still only bounce to a central position?

i reckon with a bit of time and patience you could get the spaces back on with the meisters and panhard rod.

yeah i've got my 14's on at the mo (the tyres are awesome for the shitty wet roads) but i put the innovites on the rear the other day to see what they looked like. Looked amazing but will definitely chew everything to pieces. might just try them for a day and see how bad it actually is. I could try setting the panhard rod over to the nearside slightly, not a bad idea. i love the 16's, they look so nice, but one of them is damaged slightly so if i sold them to get 15's it would be for peanuts :(

Hmm I might mess about and try lol

Yeah that's what I did before I got coils as they were so bouncy it moved a couple of inch to the right over bumps

One thing to watch out for if you try it, check the arches after, took the paint off mine so I had I spend a weekend priming, seam sealing(to rebound the stone chips) painting and lacquering so they don't rust, major pain in the arse lol