Passenger footwell is getting wet.... PIC ADDED

Im gettin this aswell but its because theres water runnin down the bay n thru 1 of the holes in the bulkhead because the SR is at an angle on stands after havin the glanza engine dropped in.

The loom rubber duznt fit flush in 1 of the holes so thats where mine is cumin from, plus the usual condensation

Mine does this. There's a hole on the bulkhead that the air con pipes used to go through that is usually the cause. Mines the scuttle panel I think though, had it off about a year ago and didn't get it back on properly :p

If you remove the air con evaportaor from inside the car then you can get the bung from toyota for a none air con starlet and seal the hole neatly mine was under £3 for my Glanza.

The water isn't coming in there guys just have a quick look. Carpet is drenched and stinks lol. I pulled aside the wiring in the kick panel and lifted that rubbery shit and the water is coming in between there and the bulkhead. :-\

If it stink its most likely coolant, usually smells almost curry-ish check pipes around heater matrix and the matrix itself. Also whats your coolant level like?

If it stink its most likely coolant, usually smells almost curry-ish check pipes around heater matrix and the matrix itself. Also whats your coolant level like?