5 door ep non turbo!

Im after a 5 door ep not fussed on ep80/91 as its for my sister. she would probably like a 91 but either will do. NO auto's please. milage lower the better and if its not mot'd and taxed im not interested. i have her budget and its fair for the right car in the right condition. ill travel anywhere in england wales or scotland for a good one but be warned I've been into starlets for near 10years so please dont waste my time with doggy examples.

Cheers all and feel free to link me anything you think may suite.

Tom

Hope you find a good one shorty.

How are you anyway? Im in China at the moment,Japan was awesome!!! Soon as im back (if i do come back) meet up for a beer,.........or lots.

Sorry to spam your thread,you popped up in my email so had to say something.

Johnny :D glad your ok dude, defo drop me a call if/when your back and we will go for a massive catch up! Txt me at some point or pm me and ill send my email address to ya.

Yes grant haha the gay class is shite! So finaly talked her into a starlet :D ......................if i can find one lol

Not a bad looking GLS on AutoTrader abit over priced but dose have low miles (but i would want to see old M.O.T/service history to prove that)

If you could get it for 1k then its not a bad buy in my eyes

http://www.autotrade...s79jz?logcode=p

Edit tell him to knock the 350 off for the bonnet looks abit bent up lol

Edited by micky boy