How do you all insure your glanza's?

tbh, im not surprised its that price really at 19 with 1 NCB,

try some gt turbo quotes, i know it doesnt really help you as you already bought a glanza but still..

as you can see people in this topic people are paying 1000/1500 at 22+ ish

at 19 with 1 NCB i paid 2200,( with a good postcode ) it was 400 more then a corsa so couldnt really say no'

what were you paying on your n/a ?

Type in Postcode insurance risk or somthing and type in your postcode, that will give you some idea, can't really win cause if you live in a bad area, car crime will be higher so insurance will be higher,

Where as if you live in a wealthy area, where people have expensive cars, insurance claims will be lower, but normally they are of a higher value if that makes sense,

i know this cause my auntie is a wannabe rich woman, moved to a rich area and tried to insure her mini and it went thorough the roof :p she was mad :p

i can insure my old gt for 1000 fully comp in my own name, fully comp with 0ncb no crashes etc, with admiral direct,

however a glanza insurance exact same, 2100....... shit!!

but i can insure a astra vxr for 1500 fc.

figure that out!

i can insure my old gt for 1000 fully comp in my own name, fully comp with 0ncb no crashes etc, with admiral direct,

however a glanza insurance exact same, 2100....... shit!!

but i can insure a astra vxr for 1500 fc.

figure that out!

VXR's have alarms,good safety rating compare to a glanza, better brakes etc and they arnt imports, i can understand how it can be cheaper to insure then a glanza

and they cost like 6-8k for a decent example, which insurance people would think... expensive car = good job = sensible person.. you'd think anyway.. !

Just looking at it from an insurers point of view

Edited by Max9650

TRY N.I.G INSURENCE AND DECLARE ALL MODS. THERE A MODIFIED CAR INSURENCE COMPANY AND GOOD.

I had a redtop corsa loged as a 1.6 and got a pull off the coppers and got told to declare all so i did and went from paying £1500 logged as a 1.6 to £700 with all mods. this was a few years ago but u never know. :D

HOW VERY DARE YOU!! :p

Well in regards to insurance ive just insured the GT with Adrian Flux. I never thought theyd be any good but they smashed Marker Studys renewal quote through SKY Insurance by a tad over £130.

Essentially the base quote including IPT etc was £430ish Fully Comp, all MODS declared, 3 years no claims (NO points, convictions, claims etc)... i added a couple of optionals onto mine but i thought the base quote was a great price.