:( UPDATE: PAGE 2 new better closeup pics please loo

It looks like the mount have pulled the tread out of the block. If there are no damage to the engine, and the only thing that has happened is the treads, then its a cheap repair, if you can get the engine out of the car and over to a machine shop. They will properly fix it within an hour.

But this don't just happens. Something where wrong in the first place. Might have been the mount that haven't been tightened enough, or a weak block.

As said already, take the cover off, clean the engine and look what happen.

It looks like a cheap repair, but a lot of hours in the garage to fix it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine mount bolts have pulled out of the block. its timing cover off job to see them properly. There are two or three m10x1.25 bolts holding the mount to the actual block. These were probably loose which caused them to shear or fall out. Either way I Would take the engine oit for a better look.

New mount

New belts

Oil

Oil filter

All it needed

the dipstick tube bracket what hold its in place somehow managd to push the tube out a bit when engine dropped. and oil come out from there.

New mount

New belts

Oil

Oil filter

All it needed

the dipstick tube bracket what hold its in place somehow managd to push the tube out a bit when engine dropped. and oil come out from there.

I said that on my 1st post to check that. Glad your sorted dude and on the road agin :)

I said that on my 1st post to check that. Glad your sorted dude and on the road agin :)

I know and i diddthink it could be that because the tube was loose,but just couldnt see bak there properly myself