Deep rattle sound when letting off!!

Hi,

I have just got a EP91 about a month ago and i love it!!

On my way to work this morning i noticed a sort of rattle when pressing the clutch to change gear!! When i got to here i opened my bonnet and got someone to rev the car, I can only here the rattle when the engine is around 2,000-4,000 rpm and it only seems to happen when the engine is returning to idle!?!

It seem to be coming from the gearbox side so any ideas?

Cheers Zack :)

Hi,

I have just got a EP91 about a month ago and i love it!!

On my way to work this morning i noticed a sort of rattle when pressing the clutch to change gear!! When i got to here i opened my bonnet and got someone to rev the car, I can only here the rattle when the engine is around 2,000-4,000 rpm and it only seems to happen when the engine is returning to idle!?!

It seem to be coming from the gearbox side so any ideas?

Cheers Zack :)

Possibly lose wastegate penny if its when returning to idle mine used to rattle when on over run traveling down hills it when i noticed it more

Yeah its defiantly not thrust bearing I had a Jetta that did it too me and its nothing like that! Recently my alternator has been making a racket so im guessing its that tbh! But cant check as its at the painters :)

If its not I will be back for some more help :p

Cheers