Ok so fitted some new wheels last night 4x100 et13 an the outside edge of the tyre is catching the wheel arch got 195 50 r15 tyres was wondering will putting a 195 45 15 on cure this problem or is there another way around this :(

A lower profile tyre would certainly help, although it still may not quite give you all the clearance you need. You could also consider a bit of negative camber and having your arches rolled (if you haven't had this done already).

Raising the car slightly would also help, if you have collies that is?

Edited by uberphil88

also pics..

id like to see what it looks like as im getting some low et wheels soon and would love to know the stance this gives..

but like others have said coilovers, rolling arches and 45 tyres may help.

i think will be the only as starlet dont take to low offest wheels without work.

Cool cool! Yea I got a price of about £150 from Arch Enemy

I want mine pulled out as much as possible, if I can fit 50 profiles it'd be better as the tyres are cheaper but 45s do look a lot better

Yea I'm trying to find somewhere local to Taunton to do mine turning out to be a bit of a mission tbh I think I'd only get the rear arches rolled ATM because the fronts don't rub at all was that price on fronts and back :D

Lucky! Mine rub on the front when going over bumps but that it on springs. On coilies it'll be a lot better with a bit of camber dialled in but still I'm probably going to get it all rolled as I want to be able to use the car on track to the limit!

I expect you could just try giving the local bodyshops a call, I'm sure plenty of them could do you an arch roll. You could try Auto Refinishers in Ilton on 01460 54228 , or Elite Auto Bodies in Ilminster is a really good bodyshop so you could just give him a call on 01460 54501 and ask :)