FML.

EML light comes on sometimes when i properly put my foot down in 3rd 4th or 5th hard. Doesn't fuel cut, the EML just pops on then goes back off if i turn the engine off then back on. Coolant is full and oil level is full.. What the hell can it be!? Nothing visually wrong with anything in the engine bay that i can see, really bugging me though cause i don't want to push it when the EML comes on.

HELP.

Dose sound like fuel cut!!! It dont always have to bang as if you have hit a brick wall evertime it fuel cuts! You could just be peaking over 12psi so its bringing the light on

I gather you are runnig stock ECU?

Try doing a diagnosis test its realy easy just shot a paper clip in TE1 and E1 with the ignition on! if it bring up code 34 then its fuel cut!!!..It will flash 3times then it will pause for a sec then flash 4times and that gives you the code 34

http://www.toyotagtt...iagnosis system

Edited by micky boy

O RLY!

Yep stock ecu and i don't have an fcd due to wireing problems from the previous owner who is some sort of fucking retard and cut all my wires on the loom so can't fit an fcd (eml light comes on and idles like SHIT when the yellow n white wires are connected on the fcd).

AWSOME!!! I'll read the link now. Cheers man.

Yeah thats a GT engine bay they are in the top right coner of the bay in a glanza :) Still the same in puts etc (TE1 and E1)

You will see it when you have a look!

If you flip the lid over on the diagnostic port it has the directions to show you where TE1 AND E1 are on the inside of the lid its self

Haha im gessing Rob dont know how to do the directions test :p It will be more then likey fueling cutting!!!..If he can turn the boost down a little he shouldnt have a problem!

But i would be abit considered about the wireing it could be tha tthe ecu isnt getting the right signal's due to the wireing so it shotting the light on?

Edited by micky boy

Thanks chaps! I'll throw some pics of my ecu up when i go outside later on!

And no i dont have a fucking clue how to hahaha.

It never used to do it, i duno if its cause of the nice cold winter air we're getting now but my boost is set to 0.8bar but spiking to 0.91 is the highest reading i've had then the light pops on.