Fujitsubo power getter without mid boxes?

Instead of killing the poor Fujitsubo could you not just sell it? Theyre worth a fair whack, then get a custom exhaust knocked up for about £200? I know MIJ in Walsall do custom exhausts with a lifetime warranty for a little over that? I paid £220 for the exhaust on my old Altezza! And that needed a fair bit of length. Sounds awesome my mates got it now.

Do you know what the diameter is Alex? Not sure if you were answering me before?

Yeah Socks videos back when his car had that exhaust made me fall in love with it! I want something a bit different to my Japspeed

Do you know what the diameter is Alex? Not sure if you were answering me before?

Yeah Socks videos back when his car had that exhaust made me fall in love with it! I want something a bit different to my Japspeed

2.5" iirc mate, I was answering you when I said its a

Good exhaust lol :)

Yeah this is Socks old one, although unfortunately between his ownership and the lad I bought it off, the bracket which attaches this

Exhaust to the car hangers(fujitsubos had a bracket which bolted onto the cars chassis then attached to the exhaust with standard style hangers) went missing, so exhaust is a bit wobbly at the moment... I've sent Dean some measurements however and hopefully he should have a bracket replicated for me soon!

But yeah, considering having the mid piece replicated but without the two silencers and just having the backbox so it's not as lairy as a buddyclub. Sounds mint at the moment, however I feel sometimes on warm idle it's slightly quiet, cold idle tho its nice and loud, so much so it seems to piss my neighbour off when I warm it up lol

Edited by A L 3 X

I did wonder where the exhaust went! haha I found the old build thread for mine! Now it's on an unnamed jobby!

Haha I tried to get the decat from him but he wouldn't sell that, glad that cars stayed on the forum it looks gorgeous.

why dont you just buy the oem rubber bracket then if thats what you mean?? only 10er

power getter was nice here is what my old one sounded like

I've got an oem rubber bracket, the fujitsubo has a metal bracket which bolts to the car chassis, then uses two universal type rubber mounts to those two mount on the fujitsubo exhaust

I need that bracket which alters the metal hangers

Haha I tried to get the decat from him but he wouldn't sell that, glad that cars stayed on the forum it looks gorgeous.

She's a work in progress! My build thread SHOULD end up with some huge updates at the start of next month :-P

Nice one man :)

Anyway, I plan to do this in the next coue of weeks, can anyone tell me if anything similar has been done before, basically I want a similar sound just louder, don't want it horribly raspy like some of the French cars you hear though want it nice and deep?

Mines slightly less loud than a nur spec comparing standard off the shelf items.

And do you mean was blowing from a joint or sounded like it was blowing due to the removal of

Silencers?

Basically, when you hear nicely tuned evos with like massive diameter exhaust systems that are really deep and loud on idle, strangely I like that lol