Trying to find a thread

I've done it used the parts from toyota from a UK car. Anything you need to know or need pictures of just ask.

I'm just on with removing the engine bay loom to sit and strip all the unwanted ABS wiring out of it.

As far as i can make out,

You need two t pieces

Bolt them to the bulkhead

Run the existing two rear lines to one t piece

Run a braided line from that t piece to the master cylinder

Run braided line from each front caliper to the other t piece

Run a braided line from that t piece to the master cylinder

Then you just remove all unnecessary wires, the ABS control unit and since my dash clocks are out i may aswell take the bulb out.

ive removed the abs system and all the wiring from the loom just need to order the pipes. idrees was gonna send me what was needed all the part numbers are highlighted in yellow. but waiting till the cars been sprayed. i spent ages looking for info then sicaln said he bought all the part numbers highlighted in yellow and sold them off to simon who confirmed they worked ABS_diff.png

from memory simon iddy and trisk all done it this way seems easyer than arseing around making up your own pipes

thats the engine diagram from a uk spec starlet so would need to try find one from a uk spec gt and double check but am sure if u could check the part numbers you would be fine. cant rember what iddy quoted me new but it was around 50quid am sure.