couldnt you just slap a big meaty engine in it, with a litte Persuasion. but all these convertions are just tbo/ or glanza engines in lil starlets but im fed up with having no proper pull, why cannot you just get a 1.8. celica engine ??????

what can i do to make my car faster but reasonable?

probably vould be done... but it'd be very expensive.

and when theres the 4efte that will go in with no real problems, i'd say its hard to justify a much larger capacity engine. it'd be nice to see!!

just my opinion.

Rich.

i have done the 4AGE conversion in an ep71, a 4efte conversion in an EP71, and a 5efte hybrid conversion and turboed 4efe are on their way as we speek. The 4a is by far the best, the engine design is more performance orientaited.

Here is a link of a 3sgte in an EP71, it has also been done in an ep82.

http://www.starletclub.nl/forum/viewtopic....r=asc&start=225

Personally i think the 3s is a bit too heavy to fit her in, but would make a great quarter mile :D

Also to note, there has been a rear mounted zep racing EP91. That is probably my next project over the next couple of years but will see how things go.

Ivan

that totaly puts a  on my face that he is as honest and genuine after all that!!

I always thought he was going to fulfil his orders. Shame people never gave him a break. I know there are quite a few people catering for starlet tuning now, but even just a few months ago there were only a few (without paying a premium straight from japan)