Obx mani or similar after Christmas

I know that raffa_mk has a corolla mani for sale but I'd love to buy an obx or similar,

I've seen them on rob bowers na, LukeH, motion's na's

Anyone know where il be able to buy one ? eBay sell obx for 110 then 100 for postage not inc import charges so would work out mega money :(

Cheers James

Ahh ok I thought Ryan Lang brought yours and then sold it on again, yeah If you could mate that would be great :)

Thanks for the link motion will have to look on the laptop when I can as I need to translate it lol if you could price it up that would be brilliant

Cheers James

depends what you want really dude lol. bling or surfacerustycast

guarantee'd anywhere else to replicate the obx would want around £400 for just the header

just out of interest dean, how much would you be selling them for?

I remember getting my OBX mani from the states, was £90 + £50 postage and no import tax either a month later it was £150 +£75 postage! Gone up even more now :/

It would be good to see a nice n/a mani but it would need to be cheap as theres not much point in spending £250-300 on a 1.3 ex mani as most people get n/a's until they can afford a turbo!

Dean : I'm deffo interested :) would have to be the price range morgey said though £200 is the limit I'd say :)

Il have another look Into obx off eBay when I know what Santa brings ;) my 21st is coming up and I've asked for money towards ultralight g-spec wheels but you never know if the price is right mani first ;)

And yea you should Ryan gotta break the 110bhp mark and with emanage I reckon your old setup could have been close with what I heard and read about it :)

James

Edited by jimmymac101

yeah think it could have easily made 95bhp if we had the fpr set up right at the dyno day, but it was overfuelling and bogging down which made it come out at 87.something bhp

if it was dyno'd as it was at japfest 2 2011 then i think it would have easily been 95bhp :)

Was having a hunt around and have come across this :) now will this fit / work ?

/>http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=150932222060&index=3&nav=WATCHING&nid=56220668166

If the link doesn't work il I typed in corolla headers on eBay and opened up a worldwide search :)

James