Xpect from Germany

Hey guys,

I'm active on here bit longer now, but I think I'll introduce myself officially.

I'm Renko, 20, from northern Germany. I drive a 97' Starlet "Moonlight" since March now.

The car has made a few subtle changes until now, Read about them in my project Thread: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/index.php?showtopic=55613&hl=

To personal things, I'm not a guy that likes to get his hands dirty mostly, I read to gain more knowledge, sometimes ask more or less silly questions (like my thread on what V6/S6 could be made to fit in a Starlet) and when I gather enough knowledge I use it for my car, like how to place the wiring the best way, have done this on Tuesday for my sub. So, the more I read the more I know, that's why I can answer questions and give advise even about things I never did myself (like the topic about a gutted cat today).

So bear with my stupid questions sometimes, as I also will share my knowledge I have on other topics like the sound equipment or the color codes.

by the way, I did it this way even before my interest in cars, especially the starlet, came to life. But my point of interest then was PC's, especially their Hardware, so don't hesitate to ask me anything if you need a new PC or want to upgrade you old one, I most certainly can give you some advise ;)