Ok here it is!!

Mod list is small so far but it is a start.

Bought the car in Feb off a mate quite cheap but didnt pass till the first of June this year.

Now im driving it everywhere

Comments and suggestions Welcome! ENJOY :p

Just after i bought it

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

Changed the reg plate

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

Sorted a cone filter

DSC00061.jpg

Then Put on a glanza spoiler, sprayed the drivers side and the roof.......and the wing mirrors!! ;)

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00575-1.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

Couple snaps of the interior and notice the little extras you get with GLS!! B)

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Oh....and my baby in the boot that rocks my rearview.....

DSC00062.jpg

Thats It for now. As you can see, plenty needs doing an ive got a to do list :lol:

Like i said already suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Cheers Mike

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i definately gota wack some wheels on and lower by 35-40mm

I Do kinda like the chrome because its factory fitted and makes it a bit unique.

If i was to add any body kit i'd have to reconsider but.... see how it goes.

how do white speedlines sound for my car?

Mike

Welcome to the site Mike.

Nice Red GLS you got there.

If you want to know how the rest of the kit will look on a red starlet, feel free to check my thread out.

Your more than welcome.

All the best.

Joz

Thanks

One of my fav parts is the rev counter that comes standard so your sure u aint redlining.....too much ;)

Ive been looking at getting a bug-eyed corolla manifold...what are the gains like in a starlet with that?

Mike

mate, nice GLS, very rare in 3dr. Where did you get hold of that spoiler from, looks very cool. I think it would finish my red ep91 off perfectly

Well, i looked on ebayUK but theres no stuff on there for starlet really, so looked on ebayUS and found it there.

It came from greece i think...wunt TOO pricey eitha....bout 100quid with p&p

It massively improves the look of the car tho. And when i look back at old pics my car looks naked lol

Mike

Nice :p I'd keep the chrome, did you remove the bumpstrips, or did it come like that?

Silver handles like me, though I had to fit mine myself, was a right pain in the arse! :p

You dont think you get the strips at all on a GLS.....its how mine came :(

Do any of you guys have the same prob as me - when i shut your door with the window half down it makes a horrible smashing sound, as part of the window is in the door, though the glass is actually fine. this happens no mata how soft i shut it.

????????????

Answer = shut the window before you shut the door :p:p

Fair point :(

But when people who dont know about it get in/out da car while the windows down its a nightmare!! :p

dont always get time to tell them before it happens.

Looking very nice mate, but jus remind me... is the GLS version the luxury one with like ABS n stuff? kinda off topic... but neways, its good conditioned all you need is some nice 15" wheels :(

Its got power steering, electric sunroof and windows, chrome trim inside (including door panels) and out, suede effect on seats and door panels, rev counter. thats it thought.....i'd love ABS but i THINK thats only on the glanza or possibly an import of my model :p

Yea 15's are deffo the next thing, however the handling on my car is terrible so thinking of lowering it then leave wheels till afta cuz im sick of floping round corners lol

Thanx for the complement mate!

I raced a 1.4 clio yesterday with a custom exhaust and it had a K&N sticker on the bumper so i presume it had a filter 2 :p

Smoked him.....even tho i had a passenger. :p I could hear him hitting the rev limiter in every gear....was hilarious!!!!

STARLET POWER!