• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
me and fogdog saw a white GLS in belfast last week and i have to say the chrome lips look soooooooooooooooooooo cool in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Yea it aint too bad really...only if its clean though. i saw a green 5door GLS week ago...smart but i like the three doors :rolleyes:

A mate of mine just crashed his SR and is selling me his speedlines (set of 4) with brand new avon z3's on and his mudflaps (which i'll spray red) all for £210!! not bad eh??

Ive been on holiday and going again december so money is tight but Springs next!!!! :lol:

Car looks way better mate, needs a drop now. I have some mudflaps lying about..

Thanx bud. I may have to get back to u on the mudflaps :unsure:

My mate said he gonna ask his mum if she wants them for her car then get back to me = she has a white CD model :p

Got 25mm lowered spring for the minute - Thanx Tr1cky!

May put them on myself if i can get the right kit...it may save me sum cash!!

Mudflaps are in hand. did a slight repair job on one that had a hole and all are fully sprayed so far.

May have some trouble fitting mudflaps tho...sum starlets have a space for each screw to go into the bumper. mine has neither the holes or the thread to go on the screw. may have to bodge it...glue or sumthing.

Pics up soon

Mike

• 1 month later...

Ok UPDATE!!

Here are pics with 25mm drop and a spring pretty much winter clean :p

Handling, prob nothing compared to some of you guys but............AMAZING!!!!!

All pics taken on phone so night ones arent too hot.

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00461-1.jpg

soapedup.jpg

rinsed2.jpg

rinsed1.jpg

STILL havent put rear flaps on but will get round to it at some point. got springs fitted for £50 by an aquaintence of my dads, i paid that plus a scratched RHS mudflap tho!!! :lol:

Any larger mods i was gona do may have to take a back burner......saving for a V!! :p

Mike