Year: 1996 White Glanza V

Model: Glanza V

Tax: No Tax Just Been Sorn

MOT: Till April 6th 2013

Mileage:136649km still in km not been converted over.

Price: £1300 with everything.

Loads of history.

Description: Here is my stunning white Glanza v for sale, unfortumately the car is a non runner and has been for the last 6/7 months been sitting on the drive. The reason for this is because when i brought the car the turbo was a hybrid so i decided to take the car off road and put a td04 kit on, so i did but i didnt realise that i had to re map the AEM piggy back ecu. Then my misses fell pregnant and both decided to put it back standard and keep it, after i sold the td04 kit its just been sitting there ever since. I dont have time to fix the car thats why im selling it as it is now. Possibly head gasket needs doing.

The car is very clean for its age, there is a a few problems with car, needs new engine, dials, and cd surround.also the car got two set of keys, one for the ignition barrel and one to open both doors but i never used the key to open doors as its got a hornet alarm which does it for you.

Spec: ct9 turbo, Indego plasma dials, , gt front seats 96 spec rear glanza seats, hornet alarm, AEM piggy back ECU, HKS turbo timer, cobra sports stainless system, with 3.5" jap spec tail pipe, pioneer head unit with edge sub and wiring kit need amp, pillar pod with type R boost gauge and air fuel ratio gauge ( not wired in ) black roof, clear indicators, autobahn 88 frontmount intercooler, short route hot pipe, japseed oil catch with breather, TRD oil cap, HKS rad cap, braided fuel lines with fuel adaptor and fuel reg, like new rotor arm and dissy cap, magnecoor ignition leads, ABS, purple toe strap, purple fog lights, purple mint condition 15" rota grids wrapped in prada spec tyres yoko, cup holders, rare JDM flare, 98 spec rear lights, JBL 6x9 speakers, black tinted windows, TRD gera knob, white mudflaps, toyo tunning socks, 5mm spacers, personalised number plate C9 YAA worth £500 with proof, and few stanard parts.

NEWISH Pictures:

image.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

Edited by Starlet Wayne

" Possibly head gasket needs doing."

surely you must know wether i needs doin or not?

my guess is its fucked hence the non running, but surely all you'd need to do to get it runnin is to put the hybrid back on?

Exactly what I thought..

" Possibly head gasket needs doing."

surely you must know wether i needs doin or not?

my guess is its fucked hence the non running, but surely all you'd need to do to get it runnin is to put the hybrid back on?

Yes possible head gasket need doing as it over boiled once when I drove it. I havnt got the hybrid otherwise I would of?

If a hybrid or CT9 got back back in this would it run? Or has the bottom end gone?

You say you decided to put it back to standard, definitely isn't standard...

Yes , maybe head gasket too, we'll partly standard from tdo4 till ct9 is a lot of difference,

hi is this still available is manifold for ct9 still ther down pipe ect just actuator and turbo missing cheers scott

Yeah still available, got standard manifold still, turbo water lines oil lines and actuator missing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...