**Help Needed,Quad lamp conversion**

Need some help and advice,im in the process of doing a quad lamp conversion on my Mk2.Not sure about the alignment of the lamp with the bonnet.Does it need to sit back more when bonnet shut ?

Thanks in advance.

DSCF0560_zps96c0c233.jpg

I have quad lights on a mk2. I've always thought the stuck out a little as well. I done the convertion on my old GT and thought the same. This is how the green one looks with a frp GI bonnet.

A7A96256-92E9-4B50-BEEE-F1C906D3538F-41589-00002EA7CD93DCAD_zps36a03780.jpg

82D57192-7D91-4973-B858-C0847E446D50-41589-00002EA7D9362B66_zps533fea4e.jpg

Crap pics but you can sort of see it. I would try adjusting the bonnet as said and see how it looks then

Since this topic is relevant, i'll be putting square lamps on my MK3, when they arrive, are the bulb holders the same and do i need anything else other than the actual lights ? I dont have quads to compare by the way.

Sorry for kinda butting in mate, i'd try moving the bonnet out a bit and go from there.

@ Grant yes I def think they sit out a we bit to much,will try adjust bonnet and go from there. Cheers

@ Dan as far as I know the plugs & bulb holders are different,if you want ill let you know when I have wired them.

Thanks for Help lads

Since this topic is relevant, i'll be putting square lamps on my MK3, when they arrive, are the bulb holders the same and do i need anything else other than the actual lights ? I dont have quads to compare by the way.

Sorry for kinda butting in mate, i'd try moving the bonnet out a bit and go from there.

You will need h4 plugs and a little rewiring.