*** C J Performance full silicone hose kit G/B no3***pink and purple!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a rainbow set instock for immediate delivery (1 of 2 sets made a mix of red, orange, green, blue and white hoses) We should have a couple of sets left over for stock but would need to get them here and make sure the group buy orders are all ok before confirming exactly what left.

^^ Kenny, we may have some spares, will let you know once they are here and we've made sure the group buy orders are all ok

We're expecting these to be delivered today, if you haven't already pm'd me your address, email address and phone number can you do so asap please :)

Hoses are all packed ready to go, will get some decent pictures of the new colours later, the following people's hoses will be posted today:

SR rat

pick1

EP-Azz

Jammy3990

Banbury Glanza

Jordan walker

dj-rix

Patches

lew91

Got boost

mickeythefish

jimjam

jhandy

liam-d

glanzav98

International ones will be booked for courier today, I'm still waiting on addresses from the following people, don't want to nag :p but if I don't have your address I can't send you your hoses

ryan-11
hiren

So this kit includes the rad pipes? Already had some bought.....because most kits don't include them! Even better value for money than I thought!

They are a slightly different bends though?