EP91 windscreen

Just buy a new windscreen paul its not worth trying to use a second hand one are you mental?

nah am not mental, cheapest i can get a new 1 is 150 fitted but i aint got that, so tryin to get 1 cheap as this is a budget build.

if the screen in perfect order, i dont see y not? no cracks or chips or imperfections, i dont see what could go wrong.

can you not wait till it's built, insured and just claim on windscreen cover to get one for like £70?

probably the best shot because you might accidently crack the cunt again, whilst finishing off!

oh wait you need to mot it lol

Edited by Billy SR

Have you tried that fga? They are normally quite cheap.

By the time you have the windscreen removed from the old car and fitted to yours your probably going to be at about £100 easily anyway.

Then there is the matter of if it leaks or it could look fine then on a sunny day you realise its chipped to fuck.

Just saying id save money elsewhere mate this will bite you in the arse. I can see what will go wrong though and have seen in the past.

By all means batter in but I did warn you.

Edited by StuDoc 72

aye theyr the 1s that are 150 fitted but mind i need to repair that wee bit of rust on the a pillar nxt to the seal and i doubt mr FGA is gona stand there while i spend half an hour scrapin the rust off and fillin it, smoothin and sprayin it lol

Lol well smash the one thats in then do the work and cover it with bags in the mean time.

Im thinking about a new windscreen so I could get a few prices and if possible ill get mine out you can have that.

Its fine jus a wee bit chipped you see in the sun but ive managed fine with it im just been fussy and its something I have been meaning to get round to.

Mull it over and decide you can take it or leave it man. It's just a case of when I get round to doing it i suppose but would rather it went to use.

there was a bare glanza shell at carberrys when i was up it was on top of a stack o scrappers might be worth a trip and asking if u can try remove it

Edited by _shaun_