Hybrid TD04 never fitted and denso 440c injectors

Hi mate all I know is the intake has been opened up and deristricted inside of compressor housing all fully smoothed and polished then external polish. Will give it greater flow and less lag. Hope this helps

I could pretty much do that myself, I was under the impression the veins had been changed to.

The word "hybrid" means a mixture of two or more elements to make one thing. This has been open up and polished which are two separate processes making the one object different. Therefore it is hybrid but not as you all presumed.

A hybrid turbo is mating two different turbos together to improve spool up, top end pull etc etc. Basically using the best elements of both turbos to make one really good one. Pulling a turbo apart and reassembling it does not make it a hybrid

The word "hybrid" means a mixture of two or more elements to make one thing. This has been open up and polished which are two separate processes making the one object different. Therefore it is hybrid but not as you all presumed.

If that's the case I'm going to take mine apart and make mine a hybrid tomorrow but mines going to be shinier then yours :p looool