Newbie from Mansfield Can I have your help please..

Get a gt lad, cheaper too buy and insure and nobody knows what they are ! 2k will get you a half decent one too, my advice would br buy the least modded one you can find, then youll do all the work onit so you know its all right and most of all enjoy driving it !

Welcome to the forum mate might see you about as im from Derby and im always tear arsing about:D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a gt lad, cheaper too buy and insure and nobody knows what they are ! 2k will get you a half decent one too, my advice would br buy the least modded one you can find, then youll do all the work onit so you know its all right and most of all enjoy driving it !

Welcome to the forum mate might see you about as im from Derby and im always tear arsing about:D

Hahah cheers boss, il have a look now :D Im sure il spot you pottering about mate haha should get a meet set up, I can't believe how many members are so close to me, and yet i ever hardly see them on the streets

Rattles arent too bad, I've got a squeak on the 3rd brake light but Glanzas have them in the spoiler, my 2nd hand Rarb needs greasing up as that also squeaks, then theres a rattle from a nut i dropped in an inaccecible place and an exhaust knock that i need to take back to the place i had make it.

But if i hadnt had fucked about i doubt there'd be any, it seems quite solid and well built in general.

The only thing i did have to do was put some tape around the bonnet catch as the bonnet rattled and the catch isnt adjustable :/

I

Rattles arent too bad, I've got a squeak on the 3rd brake light but Glanzas have them in the spoiler, my 2nd hand Rarb needs greasing up as that also squeaks, then theres a rattle from a nut i dropped in an inaccecible place and an exhaust knock that i need to take back to the place i had make it.

But if i hadnt had fucked about i doubt there'd be any, it seems quite solid and well built in general.

The only thing i did have to do was put some tape around the bonnet catch as the bonnet rattled and the catch isnt adjustable :/

Sound alright man, I hope it was electrical tape! If not I'm disappointed hahah

Earthing tape the yellow and green stuff to start with, then replaced it with some red and now onto black i believe :D

Hahah cheers boss, il have a look now :D Im sure il spot you pottering about mate haha should get a meet set up, I can't believe how many members are so close to me, and yet i ever hardly see them on the streets

This is because they all drive gt's and they break alot because there old :p