Newbie from Mansfield Can I have your help please..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for a little extra mate get this beauty :) such a nice glanza and the lad who owns it is on here
/>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Starlet-Glanza-V-1-3-Turbo-Pocket-Rocket-/170968761235?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27ce884393

Aaron you will notice on here how much more helpful the boys are on here rather than that pish c2 forum ! It's so much better on here

True im on the vxr oc aswell load of pish never use it. All arrogant bastards or silly wee boys ruining their cars.

True im on the vxr oc aswell load of pish never use it. All arrogant bastards or silly wee boys ruining their cars.

Yea there all fucking old guys jumpin about in c2s man think there mental .... Arsehole :)) not got the time of the day for them tbh

But all you guys are more of a kinda family an help each other :) and give good deals like if you have a wee bit that I need all you say is ok pay the postage and you can have it :)

On the c2 one they try and sell you it

Much better here

A lot of BS in that advert, steer clear!

Toms cruise starlet is mega car for the price aswell buddy, and lovely colour I would say get there before someone else does

I read this thinking Tom Cruise had bought a Starlet LOL. Oh how revision fries your brain :lol:

Im waiting my mates one to either break or sell atm lol, im trying to pursuade him to go jap but he's got his heart set on 106 gti's atm.

Nearly tempted him into a starlet, he's now considering a corolla levin, so slowly but surely ill wittle him down :lol:

Edited by morgey

Im waiting my mates one to either break or sell atm lol, im trying to pursuade him to go jap but he's got his heart set on 106 gti's atm.

Nearly tempted him into a starlet, he's now considering a corolla levin, so slowly but surely ill wittle him down :lol:

I'm done with French now complete shit. It's like they made them in the dark after drink four bottles of vodka :L

106 gti, they're quick but it's a pug for god sake :L

Let him have a play in yours? That converted me haha soon as I set off in my mates I was like "yes, defiantly next car"

He actually owns the 106 already plans on hi comp n/a on itbs etc etc but wants to sell it for a black one :s this is now his 2nd gti brought it for £350 and it needed a new coilpack bargain tbf but the fact it was broken when he brought it??? Lol

I might actually let him but he isnt going to be able to go out and buy one like mine :p

but he could get a pretty decent V or gt for the money he spends on sheds :lol:

Edited by morgey

i personally would be tempted to grab him by the throat for his lies. overpriced,defo not a td04 and defo not 200bhp. every cunt says that "aw its pushin 200break, its rapid mate"

tell him its worth 1800, 2000 at best.

if your gona splash out nearly 3k on a glanza or gt, have a good look around mate as there are MANY good spec glanzas for that price and less

He actually owns the 106 already plans on hi comp n/a on itbs etc etc but wants to sell it for a black one :s this is now his 2nd gti brought it for £350 and it needed a new coilpack bargain tbf but the fact it was broken when he brought it??? Lol

I might actually let him but he isnt going to be able to go out and buy one like mine :p

but he could get a pretty decent V or gt for the money he spends on sheds :lol:

It's just all the rattles that annoy me all the door cards piss me off :L are starlets like that?

And would you recommend having subs and stuff in one? :) I like my bass but I like my speed more lol would it effect it much do you think?

All the glanzas I keep finding are wanting 4 grand for them lol I'd prefer to get one for 2 grand so I can modify it abit :) change all the seats ect :) just so i can call it mine

It's just all the rattles that annoy me all the door cards piss me off :L are starlets like that?

And would you recommend having subs and stuff in one? :) I like my bass but I like my speed more lol would it effect it much do you think?

All the glanzas I keep finding are wanting 4 grand for them lol I'd prefer to get one for 2 grand so I can modify it abit :) change all the seats ect :) just so i can call it mine

I find the build quality in my GT soo much better than my UK spec NA! I use a Vibe sub, 6x9s in the NA as I like my music. Does make it a fair bit slower but in a Turbo it shouldn't be as noticeable.

I find the build quality in my GT soo much better than my UK spec NA! I use a Vibe sub, 6x9s in the NA as I like my music. Does make it a fair bit slower but in a Turbo it shouldn't be as noticeable.

Sweet! I had to take my old boot build out as it was too heavy and the car would just be dragging hahaa, I'm going to do it properly if I put one in the glanza :) false floor all carpeted nice and neat :)