Newbie from Mansfield Can I have your help please..

Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my citroen C2 and buy a Glanza V

Well.. At least I think it's a glanza V apparently it's...

just forged pisons,manifolds been ported on piston 3, jam ecu, 0.95 bar, open diff

tdo4 impreza

I've shown a picture of the car to a member on here and he thinks its not what the lad says it is..

Any help would be great!

adc85c66e9b06a1950dbf45dfbaadcc7.jpg

86df84e89d02a435e7b3645c4586bc50.jpg

If you could buy any starlet which would it be?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lads :) I'm new to all this turbo stuff haha

Test drove it last night and I love it :) so much faster than my c2 and I'm addicted to the blow off noise already haha

He wants 2800 for it that's with all leather seats aftermarket steering wheel :)

2800 doesn't seem bad for a car running close to 200break (apparently)

He's talking shit about the TD04, power output and more than likely forged pistons!

I'd check if it has a JAM ECU to, have a look under the drivers footwell to the left and you will see the ECU.

Has it a boost controller fitted?

I highly doubt its running 200bhp.

It has standard mani intercooler also airfilter is not relocated. It also looks like it still has standard leads. I think the forged pistons will be a lie aswell as they would be uneccessary for this spec and why would he fit them and leave in the standard rods.

Can you get proof of it actually having a jam ecu? A bog standard glanza is still very quick and would feel a massive jump from a c2 so dont get caught up in false claims of its spec be careful.

Theres also alot of more trustworthy cars for sale on here take a look at them.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Good spot morgey different wheels in both pics.

Also looks like theres a decal on the windscreen in top pic.

To be honest pal I would take a wide berth the seller has tried to fleece you with a false spec ud be silly to buy a car from someone who has lied to you about it.

Deffinatly not a td series as you can just make out were the intercooler feeds the ct, the little plate that connects too the ct is there

Edited by Azz

Well we can see it is just standard buddy.

Personally I wouldnt buy a car from someone who lied to me about it who knows what else they are lying about.

Also for £2800 im sure there are better glanzas on here for sale for that kind of money.

Be patient and dont jump in.

I guess your right mate :) I literally no nothing about the cars or engines, give me a C2 and I can talk all day lol

It's just got so boring to drive now, it's too slow and just seems to be costing me a fortune ATM, French for ya though lol

This is what I'm currently driving..

db9369be0f23751397c952e0279c1658.jpg

MOT end of the month, so il get it MOT'd sell it and look for a better Glanza :)

Wise move.

As I said a few times check out the ones for sale on here? They are far more realiable people have build threads for them you can read through not only that but other members know the cars aswell.

Best having some patience and being safe not sorry.

Glanza and glanza v is the same buddy, came in two styles face lift and pre face lift to look at eternallyt mostly just the front bumper is different.

The gt was pre 94 and there is a mk1,2 3 and much lighter.

Engine wise are the same I think gt and stronger internals tho

Rarer and look less like a micra trollololol...

More scene points for a GT. Spesh a MK1

Brilliant! Haha I wrapped a Glanza V a few months ago and I had to take the skirts and spoiler off and they look the same as a micra :p

Can you get GT in 1.3 then? Thinking mostly on insurance? Which would be the cheapest to insure?