Newbie from Mansfield Can I have your help please..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, Aaron is from the same c2 forum as me and it was me that told him to come on here I said its unlikely to be a td04? Because all the td04 have all the fancy manifolds and stuff and this has a heatshitled and its had hardly any work done to it with a top mount intercooler and stuff and stock suspension and its auto as well !!

I'm converting everyone from c2 to starlets haha YASSS

Hi guys, Aaron is from the same c2 forum as me and it was me that told him to come on here I said its unlikely to be a td04? Because all the td04 have all the fancy manifolds and stuff and this has a heatshitled and its had hardly any work done to it with a top mount intercooler and stuff and stock suspension and its auto as well !!

I'm converting everyone from c2 to starlets haha YASSS

Converted me. Haha I actually feel sad when I look out the window and see my C2 now :L I want a starlet :( xD

LOL at the insurance claim on that advert. 250 unless your old or mis representing the car as a 1.3 non turbo then no chance.

Another auto?

GTs are cheaper to.insure.

I've found a insurer who deal with car clubs and insure modified cars so going to give them a try I'm only 19 with 1year no claims so this should be fun haha

My insurance was 2500 on a 1.1 ridiculous!

And I'm not sure tbh I like manuals but I drove that glanza the other night and that was auto and it was just like a go kart so think il get a auto

Edited by AaronGlanza

It's the same car lads, just different wheels, I know the owner :) but just checking see if he's lying to me lol

So what do we think its just a standard glanza v?

dude that car is no more than 140bhp if i were in the market for another glanza I wouldnt pay any more that £1300 for that

the guy is trying to blag you so just walk away, buy one from someone who is registered to a forum at least as most people have build threads so you can see for yourself what ups and downs a car has had.

if my "friend " tried to rob me like that he would have a swift kick in the nuts :p

dude that car is no more than 140bhp if i were in the market for another glanza I wouldnt pay any more that £1300 for that

the guy is trying to blag you so just walk away, buy one from someone who is registered to a forum at least as most people have build threads so you can see for yourself what ups and downs a car has had.

if my "friend " tried to rob me like that he would have a swift kick in the nuts :p

Haha :p thanks for the heads up man, I've fucked him off I'd rather buy one that's got a thread on here not only because I'd like to see the build but if they have taken the time to register and everything like that they obv care about the car and its been looked after :)

This is for sale in Manchester mate

http://www.ukstarlet...showtopic=58547

which looked pretty cool at JAE, and is a genuine TD04.

All you would need to do is get that mapped eventunally, which would cost you approx £600 and youd have a fair bit over 200bhp.

This is also in manchester, bit more expensive, but more or less completely standard
/>http://www.ukstarletowners.com/index.php?showtopic=59461

thats after two minutes looking at the for sale section :D

More scene points for a GT. Spesh a MK1

Truth bra, you quadlight gay :p

This is for sale in Manchester mate

http://www.ukstarlet...showtopic=58547

which looked pretty cool at JAE, and is a genuine TD04.

All you would need to do is get that mapped eventunally, which would cost you approx £600 and youd have a fair bit over 200bhp.

This is also in manchester, bit more expensive, but more or less completely standard
/>http://www.ukstarletowners.com/index.php?showtopic=59461

thats after two minutes looking at the for sale section :D

Truth bra, you quadlight gay :p

I've seen those dude :) they're so nice haha think I'd like a white one tbh they look spot on with colour coded alloys

Toms cruise starlet is mega car for the price aswell buddy, and lovely colour I would say get there before someone else does

Going to have a look through all sale websites tonight man I'd rather get one that everyone doesn't know because it will never be like my car if you get me people will always say that's toms starlet :)

Props to the lad for all the work though looks a minter!