Trd coilovers any good?

Has anyone ran them and what's the ride like? Also are they height adjustable and if so how low do they go? Was looking at d2's but by the sounds of it they would end up being noisy etc :-/Thanks

I've got d2's buddy, they fantastic on track due to how hard they go but its also a road car aswell and I must admit they are a firm ride to say the least.

But as too noise I don't know how you've got that as they don't make any noise

Ah ok I didn't realise they were getting on a bit now, made me think twice a bit

As for the d2s I've come across lots of threads saying they 'knock' and pop etc and a lot of people don't rate them but you say yours are fine? I don't mind how harsh the ride is but I don't want any noises from them I've had that in the past and it did my head in!

Pretty much as above. Mint TRD's would probably be the best coilies going but like socks said they are all very old and worn by now.

Im also not sure if the seals are available to replace dont get me wrong if they could be then a case of just having them sand blasted and painted again you would have 1 sweet set of coilies.

As for d2's again very very hard on public roads id aviod them unless you visit tracks alot. You may not mind the ride but i'm afraid with a harsh ride comes alot of noise thats physics for you the energy must go somewhere.

Either go for a set of meisters which tend to be the favourite for road cars. Or get yourself a good quality shock and spring set up.

I had a look on here but couldn't find them mate are they on their full website? Cheers

There are the trd ones I found he wants 300 for them and says they work fine with no probs but I dunno now

A1F48FC5-DAA3-49F8-A107-48D30A686A07-628

You will get 2nd hand meisters for around the £400 mark. Just keep your eye on the breaking thread if your not in a desperate rush they come up every now and again.

Oh I thought they'd be out of my budget, cool

I had trd coilovers years ago. They were yellow. Too stiff for road use like all the jap coilovers. There old now I wouldn't bother with them. I would rarther have a good set of shocks and springs for daily driving.