Thing about selling....need advice (EP91)

Fellow starlet owners,

I've been thinking about selling my beloved starlet for a little while not for necessity but because I hate owning a car I can't really modify anymore due to me not being able to take it to my next assignment. Ive come to find out I cannot even import my starlet back to japan where I exported it from and it's not old enough to bring to the states. I am tempted to buy upgrades for it all the time but knowing I will have to sell her in 2015 deters me from making any upgrades.

Just wondering how much I could get for her on a good day (spring/summertime)

1997 Glanza V with about 190,000km/118,000mi

Mettallic Black resprayed last april Sunroof Model

will have some meaty Potenza RE-11's(new in garage now) on Enkei RPF1.

Slotted rotors and new pads

PMU brake lines

Tein coilovers

CUSCO front upper

ALL TRD bushings except motor mounts

Silk road engine dampener

Rear upper strut and C-pillar

Recaro seats

Defi BF series (BLUE) boost, water temp, oil temp, oil press and exhaust temp and Racing Defi Blue tach

Momo steering wheel

Greddy Boost Controller

Power FC

Hybrid CT9 from speedvisioncps

front mount intercooler

330cc injectors

warlboro 255lph fuel pump

sard pressure regulator

mild steel manifold

Sard performance Cat

Fujitsubo Power getter exhaust (sounds awesome)

sard catch can

iridium ngk plugs

yellow top optima battery

Japanese aftermarket doppler effect dual mode horn

cusco lightened flywheel

exedy super single clutch

Cusco 1.0way lsd

HID's 10K for headlights and 3K for fog

AE86 oil filter relocator

koyo aftermarket radiator

Might be a few more mods i left out aaaaand ICE cold A/C.

If sold as a whole I would want 4700 but thats probably too much I would take 4000 without the Defi gauges. Also thinking I would be better off trying to part it out let me know what you guys think.

Looks like this only she has Recaros in her now

64668_10150868658628378_510888377_127569

P3140003.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

This was her in her early days

post-1221-1204871278.jpg

I'd like to think I would get 4k for it in a good day as it is a tidy example but from what I've seen lately people end up breaking to make there money back which is a shame to say the least but 2015 is a couple of years away yet u not keeping It till then ?

I want to keep it but its hard having this car and seeing all the awesome products I can get thru this forum and not buying them. I know if I sold my starlet I would miss it but I guess I'm kinda wanting to look towards my next project car. If I go to Japan I want to get a R32 GT-R/AE86 or states looking at S2000's.

Yeah its hard to not want to break it when I spent over $1,500 on the Power FC and over 1,000 on the Defi gauges alone.

I just don't want to be in a rush to sell her and have to settle for the highest bidder.

That's a nice car but will take the right person to appreciate what it is worth.

You're thinking along the right lines money wise but i think you will be waiting a while for the right person to com along so your plan of advertising it in the spring giving you pleanty of time to find the right buyer is the way to go.

Is it fully UK registered?

Seen this car is the flesh, very clean motor. Shame you are thinking about selling it, should get it to some shows before it goes though ;)

Yeah I didn't want to sell till maybe end of summer so should be able to make some events.

That's a nice car but will take the right person to appreciate what it is worth.

You're thinking along the right lines money wise but i think you will be waiting a while for the right person to com along so your plan of advertising it in the spring giving you pleanty of time to find the right buyer is the way to go.

Is it fully UK registered?

It's not fully U.K. registered but I would most likely include it in the asking price. I've seen what starlets have been going for so can't be too greedy.

Yeah i'd get onto doing that as soon as you can really, get it round the free places as soon as you can as it might give a buyer some extra time to sell there own car if they are looking to upgrade.