Ok yeah route 66 is awsome steak for breskfast lol do you mean the one in liskard? often go there there is decent go kart track right next to it aswel, unless theres another i dont know about? Driving wise we could go up on the moores some awsome roads and no police :-) but maybe bit outta the way 4 jake n mark? shall we say sunday the 17th around 1 and see if thats cool with everyone food then drive? Then we can start to think where for driving and plan a route so we all know where we are and where we are going... bloody hell thats a esssy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when thye said route 66 i thougth straight of route 38 like you did. the food is excellent out there alot of car meets meet there. its on the trurelfoot roundabout. not far from menhiot go karting track which is ok but must admit the plymouth karting is better. ive never heard of route 66 is that in plymouth.which moors are we thinking dartmoor isnt a problem for me bi

t of a treak for jake though. 17th sounds good to me :)

Edited by mark-tozer