• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im sure thats plenty dont really need more then that but im greedy lol and my mate has 503 bhp evo and is coming to smearthorp so might aswel go hard and see what I can get out of it got spare engine in garage anyway, mine is daily drive too but have work van so becomming more if a toy now probaly start tracking it soon

Dont know what boost I will be running yet will go by mikes advice hoping for twive what it came outta the factory with so like 270bhp ish, yeah good roads round there but think for this meet we should stay corwall end if we are going route 38 anyway and arrange a moores meet next time go up towards minehead and maybe stop at ralleys cross for food, ive got a jam atm but got a greddy emanage ultimate to go on :-) cant wait!

270 would be sweet i take it your forged. yeh thats fair enough like you said we can plan another meet to drive on the moors april time :) i cant wait to get my new manifold then get my mine booked in.

I'm at 1 bar on a safe map and mine goes some 233.4bhp 210FTLB Torque :D wish i had gone for 1.2 lol but i use the car daily

thats good power and torque for 1 bar of boost. im running fcd route and running 1 barof boost : 215hp 183flb torque. we i get a emanage im hoping to run 1.1 , 1.2 bar of boost.

Edited by mark-tozer

I hope so lol bought a 2nd hand engine off here guess I will find out sunday guy I bought it off had 280 but who knows dodgey buying anything 2nd hand, what setup you going ti be running?

fingers crossed it is forged like you say you dont no wat your buying second hand. i must admit though every thing i have bought off of these forum has been perfect and worked. im still running standard internals i want to run 1.1 , 1.2 bar of boost and hopefully get 230bhp-250bhp. plans in the future is to forge it and maybe aim for 270-300bhp.

well it seems to run ok so hopefully is good can see it has a metal headgasket, 240 ish should keep you going for a while we are all just chasing power never be happy because you just get use to the power and want more then do it all over again, thats what i do anyway lol nice that on standerd td04 jake?

Edited by Dave D Glanza V