How much work is needed?

You could do it on some hard suspension coilovers, but it'd look shit.

You'll never be able to get the camber right to pull it off on a starlet, even if you have your arches rolled. Maybe some big ass wide arch kit then they might fit lol.

But i wouldn't bother trying to stance a starlet, i've seen a couple and they look terrible, simply cause you're so limited.

IMO, of course.

Thought so ;), awsome wheels they are!

Yeah that will work i should imagine dude, just get your arched rolled proper and nicely. Get all those tabs out of the way and you should be ok.

My volks are 15x7, unsure of et but im running 205/55 r888's and they DID rub on the fronts untill i rolled the front arches. The rears clear comfortably JUST!

SHOULD be ok, but tricky to judge! If you run the right tyre they should be alright man. Maybe you would have to think about getting the fronts done due to the weight of the engine crashing down every time you go over a bump.

Have you got coilies? As they would stop the car from sinking more when you hit a bump.