I took a note of an advert on Gumtree a few months ago with the intention of calling in to see them.

These guys advertise a "flocking service" and the advert at the time showed pictures of dashboards etc. which had the process done on them.

The advert has now expired.

I myself have a centre section of a dashboard newspaper tray on an old 1962 Jaguar MK2 which was "factory flocked" as an original finish which needs redone.

As yet I have not contacted them so I cannot comment on their quality of work or level of pricing etc.

Their contact details are :

Stuart : 07775 959893

Tony : 07531 126542

Unit #5,

Brown St.

Renfrew

PA4 8HW

I hope this helps.

Ron, Cambuslang, Glasgow.

im wanting to get my a pillars flocked but dont know where to get it done, is there any place in scotland that do it? or where would be the best place and how much it would cost?

Thanks

Stefan

I took a note of an advert on Gumtree a few months ago with the intention of calling in to see them.

These guys advertise a "flocking service" and the advert at the time showed pictures of dashboards etc. which had the process done on them.

I myself have a centre section of a dashboard newspaper tray on an old 1962 Jaguar MK2 which was "factory flocked" as an original finish which needs redone.

As yet I have not contacted them so I cannot comment on their quality of work or level of pricing etc.

Unit #5,

Brown St.

Renfrew

PA4 8HW

I hope this helps.

Also interested in this mate. I know of a car interior place on south street in glasgow couldn't tell you if they do flocking though.

Unit #5,

Brown St.

Renfrew

PA4 8HW

I hope this helps.