unknown wiring help

trying to figure out if my car has a piggy back ECU or a FCD or anything and came across these two boxes not quite sure what they are anybody got any ideas? there probably nothing but it will all help with my search!

As the car is running 1.0 Bar and I can't find a FCD I'm struggling too see whats going on, the guy I bought the car from told me it had been mapped but I can see that it still has the standard ECU!

heres a few pics of these 'boxes' I found just under the passenger footwell.

The first unit and just above you can see the other unit with all the wires going into it.

8A915191-7B86-4E03-96A2-FDCD7ECE8AB3-348

Front view of it

DA06252B-F28A-43A3-9050-B79684AAE5E7-348

And the above box

59476C76-DD3F-4194-9953-C98FB25238DA-348

Any help appreciated!

ecu is under cd player mine looked bigger than the pic mate

My ecu is behind the glove box is that right? and no just toyota sticker on the ecu ill upload a pic if needed?

Any other ideas how it could be fueling? and eliminating fuel cut?

yep just found out it's a JAM FCD! so there's that question explained! but still no sign of fueling being adjusted! so it looks like it might have been ran at 1.1 bar with no fueling mods :sad:

i wouldnt worry about it just yet.. to ease your mind, comp test the engine to be sure.. remove the FCD and turn down the boost below .8 or buy a aftermarket FPR and get both set up on a rolling road or via wideband

Edited by corofin12345