Fuel tank!

Right put simply need a fuel tank, yodel the useless c*nts have managed to loose the one iddy sent me!! No bad words towards iddy as he's been busy chasing them up!

Its for a ep91 n/a but as long as it has the round pump housing like below it should be fine

3D3A7BC0-5DE7-4FFD-B6C6-F3B36C2BC89F-213

Let me know what you got with prices posted but not with wanky-useless-odel please!

Morgey

again its got light rust around but the seal itself looks fine i used to brim the tank every week and never noticed any leaks. never realy seen another one off a car to compare if it had more than normal rust

SAM_0117_zps9bc1d9e7.jpg

Be careful with paisley, they can be pretty damn shite if your in dire need for it I'd use another courier I just got an exhaust from Lew91 he booked it Monday for Tuesday pick up to cut a long story short all we got until the Monday after was 'our driver ran out of time collection was not made' I spent ages on the phone/emailing/rebooking it for collection as did Lewis. Once TNT got it it from whoever had collected it, it came the following day possibly better trying them.

Google paisley freight loads of bad reviews on other forums!