pulled by the police

What sort of thing should you expect when you get pulled for routine checks?

Just wondering as will be doing some mods to the outside of the car in the near future so will no doubt start attracting attention :)

Theres a few like that round here too G, but they're the ones who seem to let you off! (Not speaking from experience of course)

My cousin who lives up in Scotland has a Swift GTI, he was racing a Corsa GSI in Dumferline (tut tut) - While he started overtaking it there was a copper in a BMW 535 coming in the opposite direction, so he thought he'd get away before the copper actually turned around to pull him. So, he went through red lights and actually lost sight of the police car, but took a bend at 90 and thats it... BANG in to someones garden wall! He got arrested and hes getting done for dangerous driving!

lol funnily enough, i got pulled by cops today. I did exactly as Enzo said. They pulled me over just as I entered the fuel station. I got all my documents and showed them every thing. Their reason for pulling me was "We have seen a blue car with a black bonnet, and that car has been involved with some sort of drug deal"???

I found this pretty amusing because the officer standing beside the other officer said, im sure that car was a ford lol.

Just a normal routine check, which is happening quite frequently with me now. Damn Cops!!!

But it does help to be polite and understanding, theyre doing their job at the end of the day.

i've got no problem being pulled over, at the end of the day if it was someone other then me driving my car i'd be asking why they didn't pull them over for a routine check!

it's funny how people are so negative towards the police until there helping to save your life after you've been in an accident/chasing the little fucker that just nicked your car/informing you that one of your family has been in an accident and rushing you to hospital/getting un-insured drivers off the road/doing CPR on the little kid that just got knocked over by some 90yr old who lost control.

don't get me wrong, i've had my fair share of arrogent police that i've disagreed with , but as long as your legally on the road, polite and accept they've got a job to do...there really isn't much point in treating the police as the bad guys!

• 2 weeks later...

dont get me wrong obviously theres good police but at the sam etime thers others. well ill tell ya wat happened to a family member

they have motocrss bikes, chained to the floor ina brick garage. behind a truck. Pikeys broke in 3 times and stole them. police were f.a use in catchin them.

by this time they had built a large wall around the front of the house nd put a metal gate in the drive. this time the pikeys ram raided the gate, then the garage. this took around 30 mins minimum, the pikeys had weapons etc, and the police trundled along a entire hour after the breakin. and it wasnt like they were alerted as the alarm system is linked to the police!

Thats just a case of police being pussys, all to happy to pick on law abiders, but shittin a brick wen real trouble occurs. if they are to scared to act they shudnt be coppers.

some coppers are good no doubt most are shit.

well one of my friend drives a civic eg which is modded and it stands out alot mainly because of the colour,and he was gettin pulled over all the time, im talking atleast once a week for no reason other than he drives a diffrent looking car, then one day hes at home and the cops come round to his house and accuse him of street racing around the local town earlyer that day, little did the cops know that my friends car was in the garage as the engine had blew so he was gettin it fixed and it had been like that for 2 weeks, once he informed them, they didnt say sorry for any inconvence or anything they just went!! (planks)

so the next day he rang the police station and asked to speak to the cheif constable or the man in charge, and told him of all the times he had been pulled over and wot happend the other night, and he freatend with legal action for harresment, ever since then hes never been pulled ova!

the orange one in the middle

02062007287.jpg

they hate because we dare to be diffrent!! and label us all of boy racers!

was a witness to an accident last week a new driver lost control on a corner and hit 2 pilers 1 on each side of the road and i happened to be behind her when the police arrived i was cautioned so that "when" i go to court over this the statement i gave can be used as evidence and after giving my side of the story and then he accused me of being "a boy racer and this could be a street racing incident due to the nature of the 2 cars if it is a street racing incident this is very serious" the girl was driving her mums new 206 and wrote it off it was standard and like i don't know that street racing isn't serious. then after that he said don't worry this inst anything to worry about u probably wont even hear anything and now twice ive been followed by police cars for about 15mins and the second time i went through a load of back streets double backing on my self to cheak they were following. tis doing my head in

i had a copper try and tell me he could fine me for parking in a diabled parking space in a privat car park!!!! he was another one on a power trip the cheely twat even blocked me in!!!! ive never peen pulled though!!!