Front bumper options, your opinions

Kind of stuck on what to do, once my glanza is back she is going to the body shop to get everything bar the front bumper sprayed up and fitted

As most of you know, I have an ID-Workz varis bumper but it is the only part of my kit that isnt genuine and almost every other starlet has one so I will be looking to get rid, but what to I get to replace it??

Im thinking a genuine livesports as its a bit lary and would go with the rest of my kit, this is what I have anyway -

Genuine Jam rear bumper

Genuine Jam spoiler

Genuine Livesports skirts

Genuine Cruise wings

What do you reckon I should do?

I do like a varis aswell mate but they are everywhere plus after seeing a car with the cruise wings and varis front I dont think it looks overly good and my wings are going no where :)

They sell them new on RHD so would just go that way unless I could find one on here :thumbsup:

Varis has been raped imo.

Athought livesports is slowly catching up.

If i had a Glanza i'd put a ZEP type 2 on it, they look mint and nobody's got one that i know off.

Other options are HRF (fugly), TOMs are JAM type 2, will all be a mission to find.

Or a cruise one on RHD.

Or any of the livesports lips look awesome too.

You Glanza lads are lucky with the amount of choice you have haha.

yeh varis will be in the process of getting put up for sale :)

I did have a look at the type 2, looks very similar to the toms just with a lip on it

agreed on the HRF stuff, I think its all ugly and I dont like the Jam fronts either or Cruise lol

livesports lips would be a mission to find, dont sell many on RHD

haha, we maybe lucky will all the options but only 25% look good, the rest are shit