Sticky high idle

Ny Glanza I run daily has had a slight idle problem as of recent. Ive been through all the basics (vacuum leaks, leads etc) but can't find the issue. It idles at around 2k on cold. Then slowly drops to about 1250-1500 but when I rev it'll sit at 1750 for a few seconds then slowly climb down to 1500. I changed the Idle control valve for a spare clean one I had lying around but still notice improvement. Possible sticky throttle body? Anyone had a similar problem?

This is a different car dude but yeah It's me you're thinking of haha. It's becoming a long project.

Can't seem to see an idle screw on the side of the throttle body? Or is it the nut and grub screw below the throttle cable pulley?

Adjusted screw and seems to be better now! Although on start up it revs high and takes a minute to start dropping (slowly). Also when I dip the clutch coming to a junction or stopping the revs rise then drop?