Had a smash on Sunday

Not really how i wanted to spend the day with the fantastic weather we got but these things happen.

I was driving along a straight, wide country road near my village when all of a sudden a horse suddenly bolted next to the road and it ran into my path. I swerved as quick as i could towards the curb but the horse went into my drivers side door causing my window to smash and i think i may have broke my arm.

The dent in the side of my Punto is very bad and it may be written off due to the roof being pushed over but im not sure yet.

The police came and questioned me there but i was in the clear as i was doing less than the speed limit and i was being carefull.

Unfortunatly the horse wasn't so lucky. It's leg had badly broken and it was in agony so it had to be put down right there by injection.

It is probably the worst accident i've been in as the daughter of the horses owner came out and was in tears.

Bourkey has the pictures of my car so he will probably put them up sometime soon.

Itmight still set funny i think, but i dont know lol. its just i tore all the tendans or something in my ankle and was told to walk on it to it heals properly.

Sounds like a bad accident you had there.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...