Bee-r 2 step launch control

Item For Sale: Bee-r 2 step launch control rev limiter

Item Condition & Description:

Looks like new no scratches on box as you would expect

Price: £120

Pictures:7E22DC70-6E1F-412E-A3DB-E789754D0AEC-339

Payment & Shipping Details:PayPal and Royal Mail first class

People always complain about these blowing up engines. This is 100% user error and abuse. The Bee*R uses the same method of ignition cut as F1 cars use, and it's a tried and tested method. The reason peoples engines blow up is the have the thing on full chat all the time, spitting flames, popping and banging, and it puts strain on your engine. Drift guys use these too as they're constantly bashing the limiter and these are the reason they don't explode after one corner. These prolong engine life by a big margin, as I said, if you blow it up, I'd bet money it's because 1) It was wired wrong or 2) You were taking the piss and showing off, and so blew your shit up.

Great piece of kit IMO and well priced. GLWS.

Edited by Dollar

Had one one my Civic. Got the wrong one by accident so it never properly worked because it didn't have the resistor mine should of had. But if I gave it a little bit of revs, say 3,000, and turned the gain on 5, it would kind of burble like a Scooby until you gave it more throttle. Then... WADADADADADADABANGBANGBANG POP! Loud as shit but so entertaining. Wouldn't get one again as I'd get carried away.

Edited by Dollar

People always complain about these blowing up engines. This is 100% user error and abuse. The Bee*R uses the same method of ignition cut as F1 cars use, and it's a tried and tested method. The reason peoples engines blow up is the have the thing on full chat all the time, spitting flames, popping and banging, and it puts strain on your engine. Drift guys use these too as they're constantly bashing the limiter and these are the reason they don't explode after one corner. These prolong engine life by a big margin, as I said, if you blow it up, I'd bet money it's because 1) It was wired wrong or 2) You were taking the piss and showing off, and so blew your shit up.

Great piece of kit IMO and well priced. GLWS.

F1 cars rebuild their engines often and blow them up sevral times a seaon! The also rev to excess of 16000rpm. Also drift teams have insanely deep pockets and several spare engines. They also both have complex ecu's that control ignition cut not a 3 wire control box. These have a bad rep on the 4e engine, if you want launch control and ignition cut you should buy a good ecu and have it tuned to do it properly. Not a fan of these given their rep on our cars. You say they are great but wouldnt have another and have you run one on a 4e? Have you read up on the poor rate they seem to have on our engines? Meh.

Sorry to rant in your thread jim, imo id stick it on ebay, they go for good money and sell quick on there :)

Edited by shorty

F1 cars rebuild their engines often and blow them up sevral times a seaon! The also rev to excess of 16000rpm. Also drift teams have insanely deep pockets and several spare engines. They also both have complex ecu's that control ignition cut not a 3 wire control box. These have a bad rep on the 4e engine, if you want launch control and ignition cut you should buy a good ecu and have it tuned to do it properly. Not a fan of these given their rep on our cars. You say they are great but wouldnt have another and have you run one on a 4e? Have you read up on the poor rate they seem to have on our engines? Meh.

Sorry to rant in your thread jim, imo id stick it on ebay, they go for good money and sell quick on there :)

I also said the reason I wouldn't have one, which was because I'd get carried away. You say F1 cars have a rebuild frequently AND they rev in excess of 16,000rpm, but it's more like they have a rebuild frequently BECAUSE they rev in excess of 16,000rpm. They are very, very highly strung engines. Lots of drifters use these, you can't just say all drifters have elaborate ECU's and that none use these, as they do. If these have a bad reputation on 4E's then there is a reason for it. They have a bad reputation on SR20's with stock rockers, apparently they blow them after constant use, so maybe there is something about 4E's that isn't up to scratch? Although I doubt it, as they handle 1.0-1.2 bar on a TD04 reliably. As I said, I blame it on user error/abuse. PM me if you can tell me what it is that 4E's break with these, I'd like to know

Sorry about the thread clutter. If you don't want the comments on the thread then have a mod delete them dude.